Day 5

What do you feel like today?


06/20/15 : Greetings new and returning visitors, I'm so happy, 600 views!, I'm glad to tell you that the blog has achieved a point that I'm very satisfied :D I hope that you still enjoy my selected songs. Moreover, please don't hesitate to check some music related tips which I will try to update regularly, for now, we have "identifying unknown music" and "guide to buying songs" Please feel free to check it out! Today's bonus song will be the viral song that has been around for some time, it's very catchy, really catchy. Good bye and have fun everyone!
With Regards,
TheOwner 

Happy


Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen -  Good Time





Sad/Lonely


Adele - Someone Like You





Loved


Selena Gomez and The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song





Fun


2NE1 - I Am The Best





Bonus

Exid - Up And Down


No comments:

Post a Comment